ISAE Mission Statement
ISAE’s mission is to advocate for members and students, to enhance the education profession, and to advance public education. We will work to do this by providing consistent information to members, by providing opportunities for professional development and political awareness, and by supporting future teachers.
ISAE Goals for 2012-13
1. We will increase membership in our association through increased advocacy and organizing efforts.
2. We will provide increased opportunities for involvement and leadership within the association.
3. We will maintain a positive and professional rapport with central office staff.
4.We will continue to increase visibility and communication in the community.
5. We will work with neighboring locals to organize and advocate around issues that impact public education.
6. We will encourage increased involvement and participation in association training and activities.